This blog is about to meet its untimely death. I have switched to two blogs - one for Adam and me, and one for food only. That means those of you interested in only one or the other don't have to suffer through all the posts :) The other blog is still in the works but I think you'll enjoy it, if you're into food and food porn. Some of us might be a little addicted ;) This blog was to document my adventures during law school (which is almost over) and the life as a single lady, which is also almost over. I have to admit, it's fun and refreshing to move to a couples blog and food-only blog. It's something I've aspired to for a long time. :)
Thanks, dear readers. I came pretty close to 10,000 views... maybe I'll make it yet!
So, what's the address of the food blog? Or is that coming later?
ReplyDelete