My birthday is coming up soon (k like more than a month and a half, leave me alone). Just in case you're having trouble trying to figure out what to get me...
Roommate! I thought I left you a message yesterday...maybe you have one of those blogs where you have to check it before anyone else can. :) I'm still figuring this whole thing out!
Ok maybe not! I found your blog through Matt and Karyna's! I miss you :) I know you are a busy law student, but please give me a call when you get a moment...I'd love to catch up!
HAAHAHAHAHAHA! Love the last one :) you're so cute.
ReplyDeleteRoommate! I thought I left you a message yesterday...maybe you have one of those blogs where you have to check it before anyone else can. :) I'm still figuring this whole thing out!
ReplyDeleteOk maybe not! I found your blog through Matt and Karyna's! I miss you :) I know you are a busy law student, but please give me a call when you get a moment...I'd love to catch up!
ReplyDelete