I'm getting increasingly weirded out by comments posted by people I don't know. By people who don't have blogs and have really overseas-sounding names and posts with lots of grammatical errors and spam links. I'm thinking of going private again, and just having a separate recipe-only blog. Or maybe I should just stop blogging altogether. I'm not sure anyone reads this thing anyway.
I would miss your blog (though I'm terrible at commenting). You could, however, try disabling anonymous comments. That's really helped me cut down on spam.
ReplyDeletefirst, DON'T STOP BLOGGING!!!
ReplyDeletesecond, serious? i don't think i've ever gotten a weird comment. i'm not sure of my settings but maybe you can adjust yours a little and see how that goes...
Maybe, check your basic settings under "Design". See if your blog is listed in Google's listings or search engines etc and say "no" so then random people will have a much much harder time finding it.
ReplyDeleteobviously people read it if you're getting weird comments :)
ReplyDelete