Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Life Begins

Finals are OVER. That's right, O-V-E-R. And I couldn't be more excited. I celebrated immediately with a grilled cheese from Burgers Supreme, and now I'm going to do all the chores that have been waiting on me for a month or so. After that, I'm showering, spending time with my sweet adorable boyfriend (who was incredibly and remarkably patient during my breakdown yesterday and resisted the urge to slap me when I deserved it and instead wrapped me in his arms and held me tight), watching a Disney movie or eight, sleeping until I don't feel like sleeping anymore, delivering our Angel Tree gifts (so excited to make a baby girl's Christmas better!), and getting ready to go HOME for the holidays!!!

Adam and I already opened presents (I wanted to enjoy them before I had to deal with finals, and I leave soon so we had to open them early) and he did so great! He got me a gorgeous skirt from DownEast (except in Black instead of silver):


An adorable apron from Flirty Aprons:




And a few DVDs and candy. His parents also got me some Christmas pajamas. It was such a great Christmas! I got a few killer deals, and was able to score a Garmin GPS unit, a set of really nice moccasins, a Dremel rotary, Season 5 of the Office, and a few other little things. We were both so excited about our gifts! We enjoyed spending a little bit of time together, and of course Adam was more excited about his Dremel than anything else. He IS a guy, after all. :)

Also fantastic news - I got a job interview!! I'm interviewing with Kaplan to be an LSAT prep teacher. I've already passed the audition (the first round of interviewing) and I'm going to do a real interview next. If I pass after that, I get trained then I get a class to teach. Woohoo! (Something to do with my time next semester when I'm only taking ONE class!)

Catch you guys on the flip side. Hope you have a wonderful holiday season. Hopefully soon I will get back to cooking and get some recipes posted.

1 comment:

  1. i thought i'd commented but apparently not. that skirt and apron are ADORABLE! glad you had such a great christmas!

    ReplyDelete