After I got a few spam comments, I went ahead and changed the publicity (thanks for the tips Carrie and Foutzface!) and literally, not 12 hours later, some d-bag girl I don't know (or I assume I don't know, she had a Yahoo OpenID) left me a nasty message on my 9 days/9 things to be thankful for (of all things!!!) saying that I had nothing to be proud of since Daddy paid for everything and it's easy to do school when Daddy pays for everything and I'm not ready for the real world without Daddy.
Frankly, I just don't need that kind of negativity in my life. And also, I feel like I have a LOT to be proud of - if law school were so easy, a lot more people would do it. I'm just very blessed that my parents have supported me so much. And also, I would like to point out that despite having my dad pay my tuition, I have still kept jobs all throughout undergrad AND law school, and the money I have in the bank is money I've earned myself and put into savings.
So that was the straw that broke the camel's back... and it's easier to just go private than deal with jerks.
FYI, I'm probably going to make a separate blog with all my recipe posts. I don't mind the world having access to those. :) Anyone have any name recommendations for the new blog?
And, PS... only 3 more days until I'm done with this semester. I can't WAIT.
No comments:
Post a Comment