Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

So I finally caved, again...

So I started to make a blog a few months ago, and just couldn't figure it out and gave up. I blame it on the first year of law school, which was a lot harder than the second year is (so far). Plus, it doesn't hurt when a lot of your good friends encourage you to make a blog... not that I feel like my life is interesting at all!

I just started my second year of law school. It looks like it's really going to be a blast. I'm taking Evidence (from the most hilarious professor on the planet), First Amendment, Administrative Law (my only really boring class), Criminal Trial Practice (which is going to be my favorite class of all), and Professional Responsibility (ethics class). I interned with the U.S. Attorney's Office this past summer, and I feel like I finally found my calling - I want to be a federal prosecutor. I'm hoping to intern with the USAO next summer again.

In addition to being a law student, I'm also a serious foodie. Part of the reason I started this blog is to share some of my fun new recipes. I've finally started to venture into the world of making my own recipes instead of just using others' creations, and I would love to document my fun food adventures!

So this is the culinary law blog. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. YAY for starting a blog!! So excited to read it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are you talking about boring for? This is amazing! Good luck hula hooping! I consider myself an expert. We had to pass a hula hooping test for one of my elementary we classes. Almost makes you wish you chose that major doesn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete