Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

So excited!

I just bought this book:


and cannot WAIT to start baking truly incredible breads. (I got the inspiration here though I won't actually be doing the BBAC.) If you want to taste and critique (and are in Utah County), let me know. :) I can't decide which bread I want to try first! Bagels, sandwich bread, herbed focaccia?!

(PS - I got super lucky. Its MSRP is $35, Books A Million had it listed for $25 {which qualified it for free shipping!}, and since there is no BAM in the entire STATE of Utah, I had to order it off the internet... and the reason I was so intent on using BAM is because I had a $20 gift card there, bringing my grand total to just over $7! Not bad! Now, waiting for it to come...)

3 comments:

  1. does it have German "Schwarzbrot" or Black Bread in it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't look like it but I could be wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh...I wish I lived closer so I could be on your critique panel! :)

    ReplyDelete