To make you jealous, I will mention that I now have a food processor, new hand mixer (old one was too weak), new hand blender (old one broke!), and a real blender (mom wouldn't ever let me get one cause she said 'As soon as you get married you'll get 5!' but OBVIOUSLY, no blenders are coming my way anytime soon, so I had to get one myself).
I also got a new kitchenaid bowl, a silpat, a food mill (BEST THING EVER!), a new knife, a new pair of jeans, several shirts (thanks mom!), an adorable Shade jacket, a new pair of Steve Madden boots (check out their Thanksgiving promo! 30% off, no sales tax, and free shipping!), some Foot Petals (highly recommend if you have a love/hate relationship with sexy shoes like I do! - 25% off and free shipping), and a Shabby Apple (15% off, but sadly, still $9 for shipping) dress!
Yes, I cleaned up. Be jealous.
NOTE: This is so exciting that I have to break the hiatus to share.
My Steve Madden boots.
They were originally $99.95, were marked down to $69.95, and with my 30% off coupon (and free shipping and free sales tax since there's no retail store in TN), I paid $48.98 TOTAL.Today, they were marked UP. To $129.95.
I saved EIGHTY DOLLARS on ONE PAIR OF BOOTS.
Be sure you keep checking Steve Madden's website - they've had killer deals going on.
But I think I won, where this is concerned.
Wow! I'm impressed, and they're really cute.
ReplyDeletenice! You've gotta check out endless.com. It's my favorite for buying shoes! They have free overnight shipping most of the time. Here are the boots you bought (you still cleaned up according to this price, but sadly only by about $20: http://www.endless.com/Madden-Girl-Womens-Punkk-Slouch/dp/B001UQ7632/ref=sr_1_3_vp/?cAsin=B002GETX1U&fromPage=search&qid=1259686329895&sr=1-3&asins=B002NGFEOG,B0029PF3Z6,B002GETX1U,B00290313W,B001VNBD38,B002BWOUCY,B001VNBLDU,B001764AKM,B001UQ7524,B001VNBOE6,B000IV6NEI,B0018CK4KA,B000W9CBG0,B0019VSW72,B0027CSP4C,B002CNB976,B0007VTQ02,B002EAYK1Y,B001VN2P4O,B0018CK4H8,B0017IKSWY,B0013JQY0C,B001BK2NLC,B0016BJB52,B001OTYSPE,B001E5CSOQ,B002DUE4IY,B0016BH65Y,B001OTYXCM,B001B13VV2,B0016BH0XW,B0029PDCXG,B001XCWWIW,B0029PNPCY,B002FQ2OUQ,B0014DQ0YM,B0016BH0LO,B000WQ6W2C,B002EZQ8ZK,B001OTYSMM&asinTitle=Madden%20Girl%20Punkk%20Hi%20Heel%20Slouch%20Boot&contextTitle=Search%20Results&page=1&prepickColor=1&size=40&dept=242261011&node=242261011&nodes=242261011&sort=shoesbrowserel2
ReplyDelete