Happy Birthday! Also: No shame in making your own birthday cake. I've done it for several years now. It's the only way I'll get it exactly how I want it, and if I mess it up, I only have myself to blame.
i meant to tell you and i don't think i ever did. happy birthday!!! i am sure it was wonderful just like you. there is no doubt in my mind it was wonderful if that was the cake you ate. it looks heavenly!
Happy happy birthday my dear roommate! Hope you have a fabulous 23rd birthday!
ReplyDeleteHappy, happy, happy, happy birthday!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! Also: No shame in making your own birthday cake. I've done it for several years now. It's the only way I'll get it exactly how I want it, and if I mess it up, I only have myself to blame.
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a good one and a yummy cake to enjoy :)
ReplyDeletei meant to tell you and i don't think i ever did. happy birthday!!! i am sure it was wonderful just like you. there is no doubt in my mind it was wonderful if that was the cake you ate. it looks heavenly!
ReplyDelete