Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Today, I love TJ Maxx and Ross.

I went to TJ Maxx and Ross this weekend, and walked away with a few serious steals.
OXO Mixing Bowl (3-quart)

OXO Measuring Cup (4-cup)

Fit-N-Fresh Fruit and Veggie Bowl



Kuhn Rikon Paring Knife (in the light blue!)

Calphalon 8" Square Baking Pan

Okay, so now I'm going to link you to everything and brag about the amount of money I saved:
MSRP: $8.99
I paid: $5.99
Saved: $3
MSRP: $9.99
I paid: $6.99
Saved: $3
MSRP: $9.99
I paid: $6.99
Saved: $3
MSRP: $9.99
I paid: $5.99
Saved: $4
And, are you ready for the best deal yet?!
MSRP: $16.99
I paid: $7.99
Saved: $9
And I bought two, for a savings of $18.
I also got a set of kitchen towels ($3), a "Bash N Chop" (amazing for cutting bread dough and for scooping chopped veggies into the pan... I needed a second!) for $3 at a $3 savings, and a few "StayFit" snack holders.

Total Spent: $51 (plus tax)
Total Saved: ~$35
That means I got all these (brand new, first quality, in original packaging, exact same as sold at bed bath and beyond or walmart) products for a total of 40% off.
I am pretty proud of myself.

(If you're looking to be a little more healthy in your lunch choices, I HIGHLY recommend the "Stayfit" and "Fit-N-Fresh" product lines, sold at WalMart and Bed Bath and Beyond, respectively. They make eating healthy SO much easier. And each product has its own fitted ice pack or built-in freezer gel, so you don't have to worry about the office {or law school} thief!)

No comments:

Post a Comment