Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Fringe

It might not be food (though I do have some gorgeous food pictures coming soon!), but it is about me.

I have bangs.




I have some better pictures of the fringe coming, but for now this will have to do. I love it!

Also, if you're looking for an INCREDIBLE hair stylist who is ridiculously cheap, let me know. Terri's AMAZING! (I showed her a picture, said "I trust you, do what will look good," and this was the result. She's great!)

4 comments:

  1. Love it! I think it frames you really well. Very chic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i seriously love them! am i remembering correctly that your hair is naturally curly? is that something i made up? i have been wanting bangs like this for so long but have been so scared they would look terrible because my hair is so curly. oh and ps thanks for offering to help out we are doing okay i just need some motivation and organization.

    ReplyDelete