Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I'm ready...

... to be done with school. Or at least this semester. I'm not sure I'm ready for real, grown-up life, but I'm really ready to be done with Federal Income Taxation and Secured Transactions. And I'm ready to be done with my 30-page Substantial Writing paper.

3 days until I go home for Thanksgiving... 3 weeks and 3 days until I go home for Christmas, done with this absolutely ridiculous semester.

Next semester, I'm going to (not really sure yet, should find out soon, but hopefully somewhere really cool) with the Trial Advocacy Traveling Team, and New Orleans with the ADR for an arbitration competition. I only have one class, so I will sleep lots and cook/bake even more. I'll get my sanity back (in theory) before I lose it during bar prep again. That is, if I take the bar. I don't have a job and I don't have a clue where I will end up settling, so maybe I'll put it off until February. We'll see. I'm not sure yet. I'm not exactly ready for grown-up life, like I said.

But either way... I'm ready. I'm ready for everything but finals. But finals have to come first so I can go home and have a real Christmas. So I guess... I'm ready for finals too.

3 comments:

  1. Grown up life is so overrated. Play for as long as you can. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm, nope, I disagree with Regan! Non-stop STUDYING makes grown-up life feel like bliss :) I see Derek studying late and getting up early to start all over again, and I just think how awesome it is that I get to put work away at 5:00 everyday, at which time I go home and make dinner while watching my Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune with no guilt whatsoever. And then I get to top the evening off with my craft projects and some occasional baking, etc... Yes, that's right, Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune and no guilt, haha! I'm excited for you Sarah that you can see the light at the end of the tunnel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how are things with you and the boy?

    ReplyDelete