Bear with me. I'm hoping it's been long enough that the hatefuls and the creepies are gone and I can publicly blog in peace. If not, we'll go permanently back to privacy, which I hate . I'd much rather my name be on your blog rolls.
Especially since I've got slews of fun and good news to share! I need the widest audience possible!
1) I'm going to Tulsa Oklahoma in March with the Traveling Team of Trial Advocacy! I am insanely excited about this opportunity and I can't wait to go!
2) I'm going to New Orleans, Louisiana with the ADR in February for an Arbitration Competition!
3) I'm TAing for a negotiation class which I absolutely LOVE!
4) I'm running a 1L-Only Negotiation Competition this semester, and I just can't wait! It is such a blast! In two days we already have 10 teams signed up, and that is seriously awesome!
5) I start training this week to be a Kaplan Test Prep teacher!!!
6) I am almost finished with my bar application!!!! (This gets a lot of !'s because it's been a freaking HUGE chore!) Also, I'll be signing up for my bar prep course this week - I will be so glad to have all of that out of the way!!
7) I am going to San Diego, California in February for Adam's sister's wedding! And I'm going to DISNEYLAND with his siblings!!! (Have I mentioned that I LOOOOOVE Disney?!) Also, we're going to be flying down together... our first flight together in 4.5 years of dating!
8) I'm only taking ONE class this semester and it is a total blast! I should have had this relaxed of a schedule a long time ago!
That's all for now. But such good happy news!
yeay!!! what happy news!
ReplyDeleteand back to public?!?! man, i JUST finally got around to putting you on my blog roll in the private section because i wasn't remembering to check often enough. that's how it goes huh?
and so exciting for all of your fun things. now you have to make sure to post about all of it as it's happening!
Sarah I love and miss all ur energy & enthusiasm! I truly do. I love those qualities about u. I'm so glad everything is going so well rt now (& so glad ur blog is public, private's a pain n hard to keep up with). N stoaked ur coming to CA! If there's any chance of meeting up let me know but I understand if it doesn't wrk out. I still need to set my new yr res but gd luck w/ urs!
ReplyDelete