Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

You guys are awesome.

I'm pretty sure the decision is made. I'm going to meet with PointeDigital on Tuesday and *hopefully* sign a contract! I'm really happy with the deal they're giving me and I'm excited to move on to other details!

Such as... colors. What do you think of this color combo?

http://www.favorideas.com/ask-the-expert/is-orange-fuschia-too-loud-for-a-wedding/

I really do want pink, but I AM from Tennessee after all... :) Actually, I just think pink and orange look really nice together. And I like the idea of a green accent (but I like dark green instead of lime green... like the green of flower stems). The only thing is... I think fuschia lilies are GORGEOUS but I think the orange/pink rose bouquet is perfect. I guess I could just do the lily bouquet for my bridals? Also, my bridesmaids (yes, that decision got made too!!) are three dark haired, two blonde. What color do you put bridesmaids in when your colors are pink, orange, and green? And does it look stupid to have a radically different bouquet for your bridals?

You guys are awesome. Thanks for all your help and input!

6 comments:

  1. I did an all-cream bouquet for my bridals and then my bouquet for the day of had coral & cream...so I think it's totally ok to have two different ones! And those bright colors are really fun - I would go for it. I agree on the darker green though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will love PointeDigital. Davey and April are great! We get to see a lot of their work and it's all SO good. I don't know if you've talked about video with them- I never thought about it when we got married but Davey is my husband's brother and he offered to do it for us. I LOVE our wedding video! It's so fun to watch. Anyway, think about it, it's worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, it is your wedding, you can use whatever color combination you want. You can use a different bouquet for every picture you take. It won't look stupid. As for your bridesmaids, you can put them in pink, orange, or green. Or a combination of those colors and still use the same color flowers for their bouquet. Or you can put them in a neutral like champagne if you want the flowers to really pop. Sorry this was a long post, I like weddings! And this is Josh's wife, by the way. Don't think I'm creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. a friend of mine did orange pink and yellow, and they had runts (the candy) at their wedding in jars. super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow wow wow! I am so behind on my commenting and want in on this wedding planning! also I love your engagement story and think it is so sweet! I am glad you are so happy! Hooray for photographers. Seriously a photographer is one of the most important things on your wedding day besides the whole getting hitched part. So if you have to splurge a bit to get exactly what you want I say do it, but it sounds like you are getting a great deal from someone you love and a big deal breaker for me was making sure I had the rights to the photos on my cds so i could go print them anytime and anywhere I wanted. As for colors, seriously it is your wedding and you get to do whatever you freaking want! best day ever right? if you are needing inspiration ideas i love ruffledblog.com they have beautiful REAL weddings that people have done. if you are looking for color ideas just type a color into their search and look at all the weddings that have that color as a label. i could be on that website all day! don't stress yourself out and have so much fun! so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah! Hi, this is Adam's cousin Katie :) I just wanted to say hi and tell you I love your blog and your page at theknot.com! You are so adorable! I can't wait to see all the beautiful things you are going to incorporate into your wedding! Have fun planning :)

    ReplyDelete