Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

I absolutely love my life.

I have never been happier.

I need photographer recommendations. My favorite by far is judytran.com but holy CRAP she is expensive! I also like hayleyburkphotography.com, abbyalgerphotography.com, and seanlara.com. What do you guys think?

Also, I'm thinking hot pink and white for my wedding colors. Is that too overdone? Too "not me"? I really want hot pink lilies.

I need help. I need my mom. How do you guys do this in like two weeks?! I have seven months and I'm afraid that won't be enough!!!

5 comments:

  1. ahhh...how fun! :) i like hot pink & white. (i am imagining some amazing invitations, btw...)

    my wedding photographer was nicole hill, who is by far my favorite. another great one is rebekah westover. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah i want to plan my wedding again. so fun :) i like hot pink and white :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just went through this! Call me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. In the end, remember to do whatever YOU want for your wedding, You only get to do it once :-) Who cares if it's really common right now or if you'll be the only one to do it.

    And my completely biased suggestion for photographers because I'm friends with both of them:
    Becky at http://effervescentmediaworks.com/
    and Jess at http://picturememine.com/

    Becky did our most recent family pictures and I was amazed. Aidan was cranky and she did them at our house.

    Both of them shoot great weddings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah, I was bored and looked at those photographers I would say Abby was the best one and seemed like the normal price which is usually some where between 1000-2000 bucks. I like white and hot pink I think you may need a 3rd color but you can make anything beautiful!

    ReplyDelete