So, obviously I knew when I wrote my NY's Resolutions that an engagement was pending, but fiance says I'm not allowed to overshare, and apparently telling people that we're getting engaged before we get engaged is a no-no. Hmph. But, I don't have to worry about it anymore! Ha! (I swear, one of these days, I'll stop being obnoxious. Or at least try.)
Anyway, I need to add a few New Year's resolutions. These are in the category of Adam:
1. Get engaged. (CHECK!!!!)
2. Get married. (As of August 20th, CHECK!)
3. Honeymoon in Hawaii
4. First Thanksgiving together
5. First Christmas together
6. First-ever New Year's Eve kiss (for both of us)
It's true... in 4.5 years of dating, we've never had a holiday or a NYE kiss together. It's going to be a big year for both of us!
Also, how does anyone get ANYTHING done when they're engaged?! I'm just now starting to THINK about scheduling everything.... seriously, how do you plan a wedding when you can't even remember how to parallel park because you're twitterpated?!
Sigh. L'amour.
Hi Sarah-
ReplyDeleteI got your facebook message but I can't access it at work, so I thought I'd give you my email so we can go that route. It's dianahulme@gmail.com. I totally understand your situation, and by all means if you go with the connection that's great. If you can give me an idea of how many invitations you would need as well as if you'd like any inserts or thank you cards, I can get you a quote for custom design & printing through me and then you can decide. Email me-
Diana